Friday, May 19, 2006

Review Delay

I had every intention of having a review up this week of a new and exciting game. However, the game that I had picked was Gallop Racer 2006, and for the life of me I could not figure out how to play it. That is to say, I don't think it's a bad game, but the mechanics are beyond me. So I won't review a game that I never really got to play to its fullest. It wouldn't be fair. That said, sometime this weekend we'll post a review of Guitar Hero. The game came out a while ago, and the only reason we had to game was because I had heard good things. Seeing as I have no other games to review, this will have to do. Thanks for you patience.
Kit

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get back to the reviews, slacker!!!
PS. Love/Miss ya Kit!

5/23/2006 12:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Guitar Hero...wth. Is that some sort of DDR with a guitar or something?

5/30/2006 11:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, tino. from what i hear it's pretty fun...

6/01/2006 11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home