Sunday, July 08, 2007

Touch the Dead (NDS)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

So this game is called "Touch the Dead" and you do...the end.

Gameplay: You're basically a guy who apparently moves along a track like a Disney ride and while doing this you use your stylus to shoot zombies in the brain. Frequently you run out of ammo and have to drag the little ammo bar from one end of the screen to the other. You'll have to practice it to get it right because if you miss the ammo bar and attempt to fire your empty gun you have to go through the whole..."Crap! Why won't my gun fire I'm apparently to stupid to remember I burned up the clip killing these things..." animation and die. 1/5

Story:
You're a prison inmate and suddenly all the doors open and you can escape...oh look conveniently placed gun and infinite supply of ammo. After that is just gets hazey and annoying. 1/5

Graphics:
Not bad could certainly do a lot better but I'm betting this games production team was a small group of ducks...underpaid lazy ducks...2/5

Audio:
Crap music, bad voicing, and the game had no real ambiance. I again refer to the team of ducks...1/5

Replay:
I couldn't even bring myself to finish it the first time and I'm not that self destruction to ever play it again. 1/5

Overall:
Bad games have two uses in my mind. 1 So I can review them and inform you how terrible they are in a colorful manner, again the ducks. 2 So you can feed them to an annoying neighbor kid, pet, or salesman in hope that they mistake it for candy and choke. 1/5

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home