Monday, May 05, 2008

Delays, breaks, and the rest

So I promised reviews last week, and never gave, and I intended reviews yesterday and never did. More than that I plan on continuing this sabbatical for a bit, so I apologize. Here is a brief summary of the games I had intended to review but never did:



Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Rings of Fate (ds): It's cute, and not as bad as feared. Kinda entertaining for a dungeon crawler. Pick up if you're bored, but not if you expect a lot.


Obscure: The Aftermath (Wii): I died within the first few minutes, not to a monster but to a ledge that never warns you that you have to rush through climbing. Uses wiimote which is haphazard to control. Nothing about the game appealed to me.


Mariokart Wii: Fun installment of the mariokart series, now with bikes. Different controllers allowed. Good with friends. Silly that you can't do grand prix with them though. And the CPU cheats in battle mode. Still, if you like mariokart, and have a wii, pick it up.



So there you go, really short reviews. Again I apologize. I'll let you know when we're back on schedule.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home