Tuesday, December 12, 2006

The Tom & Jerry Tales (NDS)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

It's Yuuki! Okay so today I am bringing you my review of Tom and Jerry Tales for the DS. I'll Start by saying this I love T&J!!

Gameplay: So yeah I love T&J but I also happened to hate a little thing called the stylus. As such the game turned out to be almost completely dependant on it. You take the role of Jerry and run about the house stealing cheese and avoiding getting eaten. As you go it basically feels like Jerry is a train on a track. You'll simply do one of the quick stylus minigames to drop a table on Tom or zip around something. They aren't hard but the get old fast. 3/5

Story:
It's Tom and Jerry they simply run around trying to kill each other but not cause they actually have a kind of friendship. Of course Tom pretty much come up on the short end of that stick. 2/5

Audio:
Not much to day. I mean the game really wasn't designed to be long term entertainment. So the Audio quickly gets annoying. 2/5


Graphics:
This is a nice point as it really feels like your playing as Jerry and acting out your own cartoon. Though at times things all seem a little clunky. 4/5

Replay:
There isn't any...yeah there really isn't. 1/5

Overall: So here are my final thoughts on this game. If you like T&J and are good with stylus games get it. YOu could also get this game if you have a little on e of some form you wanna see develop better motor skills by playing the with the DS stylus till he hates andything pencil shaped. 2/5

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home