Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy Birthday!

Game Ranters is over a year old now. I can't believe it. Seems like only yesterday when someone told me that I might as well write reviews for games since I play so many. And here we are, a year later, still palying games, and still writing reviews.
Now as for our typical Sunday review...because of the Holidays and general celebratory laziness, it didn't happen. Expect Guitar Hero II review up tomorrow, and then back to Sundays. We'll probably end up only doing 1 review a week for a while.

Thanks for stopping by,
Kit and Yuuki

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

One whole year huh? Hehe, you should have a party. :P

With a new year comes a new computer and mine should be fully assembled this coming weekend. I'm waiting on the Video Card and the Case (which should be here Wednesday and Thursday respectively). God I love Newegg, my Mobo/CPU came in under 12 hours from the shipping time. I have a CPU that's highly overclockable along with a video card of the same caliber. This thing should outperform even some of the $2000 systems out there and I didn't even pay $700. Let's just say I scored big time on some killer deals out there. I may create a temporary site and post some pictures.

I'm having fun with DirectTV. We have super crystal clear digital picture and sound and I'm running mine on S-Video and RCA sound. It looks and sounds incredible. I can watch old cartoons on Boomerang and Nicktoons Network. T3h 4w3s0m3! XD

1/03/2007 12:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home